Techking, a Leading Tyre Supplier
Established in 2005, Techking Tires Limited is dedicated to mining and construction tires, ranging from solution design, custom-made R&D, quality control, and brand operation. Its goal is to become a world-leading tire solution provider in the mining and construction industries.
So far, Techking provides customers with tires for mining and construction industries, relevant value-added services, and intelligent tire management systems. Since its establishment, Techking has been fully committed to the market segment and channel localization. With the concept of integrated development, it provides a product portfolio, custom-made products, and “products + services” solutions to end-users.
Meanwhile, Techking focuses on both domestic and overseas markets throughout development. Currently, it works with mining and construction companies in more than 130 countries and supports world-renowned mining enterprises and equipment manufacturers with quality service. By now, Techking is the only Chinese tire brand to simultaneously render construction machinery tire services to China’s top 3 crane manufacturers XCMG, ZOOMLION and SANY. In the overseas markets, Techking renders services to more than 30 internationally recognized machinery equipment manufacturers such as Liebherr, Sandvik Group, Tadano Demag, and Doosan. It also gains the recognition of global leading mining companies including Rio Tinto, Glencore, BHP, and Vale.
As an excellent tire solution provider, Techking is gradually adopting the customer-oriented Three-lever Development Model that covers an integrated product development system, a localized marketing system, and a specialized service system. With the continuous support of technical talents and technological innovation, the company concentrates on the tires for mining and construction industries, to accommodate the varying needs of customers, and to provide more valuable, diversified services.
- Techking, a Leading Tyre Supplier 2022-11-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.