Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton Motor Group (referred to Foton), was founded on August 28, 1996. Foton is a state-owned holding enterprise with mixed ownership, and listed on the Shanghai stock exchange in June 1998. Foton has 10 billion U.S. dollars in total assets and 40,000 employees. Foton has nine product brands，products cover trucks, bus, Construction Machinery, pickup, VAN, SUV, etc，and the brand value is 14.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2016. It has cumulatively achieved a sales volume of 8 million vehicles over the past 20 years. Foton vehicle ranks as the number one Chinese commercial manufacturer for the past 12 years and is ranked as number one commercial vehicle manufacturer worldwide.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.