Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Foton Motor Group (referred to Foton), was founded on August 28, 1996. Foton is a state-owned holding enterprise with mixed ownership, and listed on the Shanghai stock exchange in June 1998. Foton has 10 billion U.S. dollars in total assets and 40,000 employees. Foton has nine product brands，products cover trucks, bus, Construction Machinery, pickup, VAN, SUV, etc，and the brand value is 14.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2016. It has cumulatively achieved a sales volume of 8 million vehicles over the past 20 years. Foton vehicle ranks as the number one Chinese commercial manufacturer for the past 12 years and is ranked as number one commercial vehicle manufacturer worldwide.
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co.,Ltd 2018-12-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months