Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
The annual production capacity of Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is 110,000 units. The registered capital is RMB 68,000,000.00. 12% of our 2,800 employees hold technical positions within the company. We have two main vehicle factories as well as a research and development center.
Within the newly built Zhongxing Auto Factory we have 43 computerized production lines with at total length of 7 kilometers. Our vehicles undergo four processes during manufacturing.
1. Metal punching of body and frame components.
2. Welding of these components.
3. Painting and undercoating of components.
4. Final assembly of all components.
This allows us a total annual production capacity of 110,000 units. We have 2 models that we are very proud of: the Zhongxing SUV and the Zhongxing Pickup Truck series with 20 different models to choose from.
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd (ZXAUTO) was one of the first companies to pass CCC certification of automotive products in China. We were the first Chinese manufacturer to have our injection engines pass three environmental “stress tests”
1. Highest ambient temperature of 47º C.
2. Coldest ambient temperature of -45º C.
3. Highest operational altitude of 5231 meters.
All ZXAUTO engines meet the requirements of the European Emissions Laws.
There are more than 130 different part suppliers that ZXAUTO draws from to supply for our 300 plus worldwide dealers and 210 plus worldwide factory authorized repair centers. Our dealer network covers the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Central and South America, totaling up to 40 countries and growing.
Achievements and Awards
ZXAUTO received their ISO9001: 2000 Certificate in 2002. This was awarded by “The Registration Accreditation Board” (RAB) and CAQC. In April 2003 ZXAUTO became one of the first companies to receive the CCC Certificate, issued by the China Quality Certification Center (CAQC).
ZXAUTO Homepage: https://www.zxauto.com.cn/
- Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd 2017-02-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.