Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is a joint venture of Taiwan Unite Leading Co. and Hebei Tianye Automobile Group Co., Ltd.
The annual production capacity of Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd. is 110,000 units. The registered capital is RMB 68,000,000.00. 12% of our 2,800 employees hold technical positions within the company. We have two main vehicle factories as well as a research and development center.
Within the newly built Zhongxing Auto Factory we have 43 computerized production lines with at total length of 7 kilometers. Our vehicles undergo four processes during manufacturing.
1. Metal punching of body and frame components.
2. Welding of these components.
3. Painting and undercoating of components.
4. Final assembly of all components.
This allows us a total annual production capacity of 110,000 units. We have 2 models that we are very proud of: the Zhongxing SUV and the Zhongxing Pickup Truck series with 20 different models to choose from.
Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co. Ltd (ZXAUTO) was one of the first companies to pass CCC certification of automotive products in China. We were the first Chinese manufacturer to have our injection engines pass three environmental “stress tests”
1. Highest ambient temperature of 47º C.
2. Coldest ambient temperature of -45º C.
3. Highest operational altitude of 5231 meters.
All ZXAUTO engines meet the requirements of the European Emissions Laws.
There are more than 130 different part suppliers that ZXAUTO draws from to supply for our 300 plus worldwide dealers and 210 plus worldwide factory authorized repair centers. Our dealer network covers the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa, the former Soviet Union, Central and South America, totaling up to 40 countries and growing.
Achievements and Awards
ZXAUTO received their ISO9001: 2000 Certificate in 2002. This was awarded by “The Registration Accreditation Board” (RAB) and CAQC. In April 2003 ZXAUTO became one of the first companies to receive the CCC Certificate, issued by the China Quality Certification Center (CAQC).
ZXAUTO Homepage: https://www.zxauto.com.cn/
- Hebei Zhongxing Automobile Co., Ltd 2017-02-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May