HINO Auto Company Limited
HINO Auto company limited is established on November 28th. 2007. It is the AV Company invested by Guangzhou Auto Group Shares Company Limited and Japan HINO motors limited at 50% to 50%. The registering assets are 430 million euros.
HINO aims at establishing world class commercial vehicles, and is responsible for providing satisfying products to customers. The products include truck, bus, and other commercial vehicles.
The Conghua base has taken area with 1,060,000 square meters, and it mainly produces HINO heavy truck, tractor, and Yangcheng light truck as well as engine. It is predicted that the initial stage of the program will be realized annual capacity with 20,000 heavy trucks, and 30,000 light trucks. Shenyang base will introduce HINO multi-functional commercial buses on the basis of current commercial buses. The annual capacity will be expanded to 4000 completed buses vehicles and 5000 chassis on the basis of current capacity of 2000 completed buses vehicles and 2500 chassis
- HINO Auto Company Limited 2017-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.