HINO Auto Company Limited
HINO Auto company limited is established on November 28th. 2007. It is the AV Company invested by Guangzhou Auto Group Shares Company Limited and Japan HINO motors limited at 50% to 50%. The registering assets are 430 million euros.
HINO aims at establishing world class commercial vehicles, and is responsible for providing satisfying products to customers. The products include truck, bus, and other commercial vehicles.
The Conghua base has taken area with 1,060,000 square meters, and it mainly produces HINO heavy truck, tractor, and Yangcheng light truck as well as engine. It is predicted that the initial stage of the program will be realized annual capacity with 20,000 heavy trucks, and 30,000 light trucks. Shenyang base will introduce HINO multi-functional commercial buses on the basis of current commercial buses. The annual capacity will be expanded to 4000 completed buses vehicles and 5000 chassis on the basis of current capacity of 2000 completed buses vehicles and 2500 chassis
- HINO Auto Company Limited 2017-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022