HINO Auto Company Limited
HINO Auto company limited is established on November 28th. 2007. It is the AV Company invested by Guangzhou Auto Group Shares Company Limited and Japan HINO motors limited at 50% to 50%. The registering assets are 430 million euros.
HINO aims at establishing world class commercial vehicles, and is responsible for providing satisfying products to customers. The products include truck, bus, and other commercial vehicles.
The Conghua base has taken area with 1,060,000 square meters, and it mainly produces HINO heavy truck, tractor, and Yangcheng light truck as well as engine. It is predicted that the initial stage of the program will be realized annual capacity with 20,000 heavy trucks, and 30,000 light trucks. Shenyang base will introduce HINO multi-functional commercial buses on the basis of current commercial buses. The annual capacity will be expanded to 4000 completed buses vehicles and 5000 chassis on the basis of current capacity of 2000 completed buses vehicles and 2500 chassis
- HINO Auto Company Limited 2017-10-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May