Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd
www.chinatrucks.com: Located in Airport New District, Yuncheng, Shanxi province, PRC, Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a heavy-truck enterprise integrating research, development, production, sales, and service. Established in 2004 and put into service on October 26, 2009, the factory covers an area of 4300 Mu, with a total planning construction area of 300,000 square meters. The total investment exceeds RMB 3 billion. It owns five first rate process & production lines in China including stamping, welding, painting, final assembly, and modification. The major production equipments as well as inspection and testing equipments can reach the domestic advanced level. 40% of the employees are granted with college degree or above and engineering technicians take up 30%, forming a high-quality and professionally skillful team. “大运DAYUN” and大运“ ”are both Chinese famous trademarks.
The Dayun Heavy Truck Project is a heavy transportation vehicle project conforming to the trend of the times based on upholding the scientific outlook on development as our guidelines and focusing on Shanxi Provincial Party Committee and Government’s strategic planning of “Giving High Priority to Transformation and Development, with the Goal of Realizing Development by Leaps and Bounds in Shanxi Economy and Society”. It is a good example of Planning for Adjustment and Invigoration of Shanxi Equipment Manufacturing Industry and has gained great attention and vigorous support from Party Committees and governments from all levels. In 2011, Wen Jiabao and Li Changchun, state and Party leaders, visited Dayun Group for inspection and instruction. They fully recognized the enterprise’s development with great expectation.
Dayun Heavy Truck integrates the design of its counterparts at home and abroad and owns more than 100 patents in critical assemblies and major components. With the strict international quality standards as our quality management objective and based on high quality, large tonnage, optimal price to expand the market, we have developed five major series of models successively, which are tractor truck, dump truck, cargo vehicle, special vehicle, and trailer. The product R&D applies people-oriented designs and advanced technologies and the products are of high performance stability, quality reliability, and sturdy appearance, thus remarkably competitive in economical efficiency, safety, and comfort.
Since Dayun Heavy Truck was put into service, there has been an overall good momentum of thriving production and sales. Our volume ranks top 10 in China, serving as an effective force in China’s heavy truck industry and our products, also exported to over 20 countries in Africa, South America, Asia etc. are highly appreciated by international customers.
The Dayun Heavy Truck Project is carried out through overall planning and stage-by-stage implementation. Stage I was designed with an annual capacity of 50,000 heavy trucks, annual output value above RMB 43 billion, and annual profit and taxes above RMB 1.5 billion. After Stage II is put into service, a scale with an annual yield of 100,000 vehicles and the annual output value above RMB 30 billion will be reached with the annual profit and taxes above RMB 3 billion.
Dayun company has always been sticking to the developing objective of “building an enterprise with the corporate culture of integrity and sincerity, and making great Contribution to Society”. We will work tirelessly to build a world famous truck brand.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.