Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd.
Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. (QJGT) was established on Dec. 28, 2002 and is affiliated to Chongqing Machinery & Electric Co. Ltd. Its predecessor is China's leading gear plant in 1980s--Qijiang Gear Plant which was set up in 1928 in Nanjing. After decades of development, QJGT now becomes one of China's largest automotive parts manufacturers and ranks among top 500 Chinese machinery enterprises.
With advanced equipment and testing instruments imported from the US, Germany, and Japan, the company has passed ISO9001:2000 certificate and got CNAS certificate. It creates three images through years of efforts: "No.1 Brand of Chinese Bus Transmission", "First Choice of Exported Vehicles", and "Appointed Brand of Chinese Military Vehicles". The company has already had the capacity to produce 100,000 units of transmission and 250,000 units of bevel gears.
QJGT's modern control room
- Qijiang Gear Transmission Co., Ltd. 2014-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months