Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturing enterprise with large scale facilities. The registered capital of Linglong is up to 1 billion RMB. After several years of innovation development, Linglong has become a world-famous tire enterprise with over 10 billion asset, over 10 billion RMB income, and over ten thousand staff. Linglong has been consistently among the top 20 tire enterprises in the world and top 5 in China for several years.
Linglong has national level technical center and accreditation laboratory. Linglong was the first indoor noise laboratory and rolling resistance laboratory in China. In the past two years, Linglong was successful in achieving a number of national level projects such as 863 Program, Torch Plan, joined in drafting and amending more than 60 national and industrial standards, and obtained over 300 domestic and international patents. Linglong self-developed “low profile, wet-skid resistance, low noise and ultra high performance radial tire”and was awarded “Second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology” in the year 2010. This award is recognized as the best prize for tire industry in China. In 2015, Linglong’s brand value reached a new level of 20.295 billion RMB, keeping the first place of China tire industry.
In term of quality control, Linglong has built strict system of self-inspection and high technology inspection. Linglong’s product sells to over 180 countries and regions and is well accepted by customers in all over the world with stable and reliable quality. Linglong passed a variety of domestic and international certifications, including China 3C, America DOT, Europe ECE, Arab States GCC, Brazil INMETRO, Uruguay LATU, and America SMARTWAY. Linglong exceeds the QMS (Quality Management System) assessment of several top 10 automakers and provides OE service for GM, Ford, Tata, Tenant-Nissan, Fiat, Hyundai, etc. Linglong also achieved the main supplier and excellent suppliers for over 50 main OEMs.
In April, 2013, the high performance radial tire was put into operation in Linglong International Tire Co., Ltd.( Thailand) (LLIT). This was a big step for Linglong’s international develpment. Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China.
Linglong is dedicated in achieving world tire top 10 tire companies and target to be the world-class tire enterprise with global competitiveness, advanced technology and management; the annual capacity is expected to reach 90 million units annually by 2020.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. 2015-03-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May