Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd.
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. is a global manufacturing enterprise with large scale facilities. The registered capital of Linglong is up to 1 billion RMB. After several years of innovation development, Linglong has become a world-famous tire enterprise with over 10 billion asset, over 10 billion RMB income, and over ten thousand staff. Linglong has been consistently among the top 20 tire enterprises in the world and top 5 in China for several years.
Linglong has national level technical center and accreditation laboratory. Linglong was the first indoor noise laboratory and rolling resistance laboratory in China. In the past two years, Linglong was successful in achieving a number of national level projects such as 863 Program, Torch Plan, joined in drafting and amending more than 60 national and industrial standards, and obtained over 300 domestic and international patents. Linglong self-developed “low profile, wet-skid resistance, low noise and ultra high performance radial tire”and was awarded “Second National Prize for Progress in Science and Technology” in the year 2010. This award is recognized as the best prize for tire industry in China. In 2015, Linglong’s brand value reached a new level of 20.295 billion RMB, keeping the first place of China tire industry.
In term of quality control, Linglong has built strict system of self-inspection and high technology inspection. Linglong’s product sells to over 180 countries and regions and is well accepted by customers in all over the world with stable and reliable quality. Linglong passed a variety of domestic and international certifications, including China 3C, America DOT, Europe ECE, Arab States GCC, Brazil INMETRO, Uruguay LATU, and America SMARTWAY. Linglong exceeds the QMS (Quality Management System) assessment of several top 10 automakers and provides OE service for GM, Ford, Tata, Tenant-Nissan, Fiat, Hyundai, etc. Linglong also achieved the main supplier and excellent suppliers for over 50 main OEMs.
In April, 2013, the high performance radial tire was put into operation in Linglong International Tire Co., Ltd.( Thailand) (LLIT). This was a big step for Linglong’s international develpment. Linglong has established manufacturing facilities in Dezhou China, Liuzhou China and Thailand while maintaining the operations facility in Zhaoyuan China.
Linglong is dedicated in achieving world tire top 10 tire companies and target to be the world-class tire enterprise with global competitiveness, advanced technology and management; the annual capacity is expected to reach 90 million units annually by 2020.
- Shandong Linglong Tire Co., Ltd. 2015-03-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022