FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck hit the market
(chinatrucks.com, April 1, 2010) The new product put ceremony of “FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck” held in Wuxi, Jiangsu province. Respective Sales volume of Jan and Feb has surpassed 20,000, and the accumulated sales volume is 41,706, and the market share is 22.5%, which takes the first place of the industry. Orders are coming like running water in March.
FAW J6 Orad 6DM (11L) heavy truck represents the highest development level, of which the launch enables FAW become mainstream enterprise of China heavy truck.
CA6DM(11L) engine has realized lot production in 2008 based on the self development and integration ability. Equipped with CA6DM engine, FAW J6 Orad 6DM(11L) heavy truck series has been put in at the domestic market. It is displaying the self research and development of Sinotruck, and the latest fruit of self innovation. The gap of self technology essence and products quality between China and overseas has been closed. It makes FAW obtain the unique core competition in heavy load truck field, and J6 Orad 6DM(11L) has elevated to the main stream of heavy truck.
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- 40 FOTON TUNLAND Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Nigeria 2021-12-17
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- President of Italy Receives Leaders of PIRELLI As the Company Soon Turns 150 2021-12-16
- CATL Announces Strategic EV Battery Partnership with Lightning eMotors 2021-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY