FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV
RUSSIA, August 24 -- Data shows that from January to July this year, the overall sales volume of FAW-Eastern European company (AAK) in Russia increased by 152% to 1054 units compared with the same period last year. While commercial vehicle sales of July recorded an all-time high of 254 units. For the first seven months, some 1281 passenger cars were also sold in Russia. As of now, Russia has become the first market to reach 1000 units in overseas sales for both commercial and passenger vehicle.
With the increasing demand for coal transport vehicles, FAW-Eastern European company began to introduce vehicles with strong power and high cargo body, which are required by local customers. With the introduction of these vehicles, the total sales volume this year has further increased.
"Yakutsk, as Russia’s main coal producing region, there is a growing demand for coal transport vehicles in this area this year. Since coal transport requires stronger power and larger loading capacity, the new products released by FAW-Eastern European company fully conform to the customer’s request." According to the Yakutsk distributor.
In order to meet the market demand for high quality upbody, FAW-Eastern European company continued to develop local suppliers. The upbody built on special purpose vehicles such as truck cranes and cement mixer are all supplied by local European brands. As of the end of July, the sales volume of Special Purpose Vehicles has increased by 110% year on year to 138 untis .
With the sales going up, FAW-Eastern European company began to develop a spare-parts network and improve its after-sales service. Maintenance time has been reduced after the training was carried out for for sub-distributors and spare parts and tools are now stored there.
“We are assured that FAW Jiefang distributor has made much efforts to imporve its after-sales support. We will support FAW Jiefang brand as always.” a local user in Yakutsk was quoted as saying.
FAW Jiefang has been actively exploring the way of marketing strategy and makes transformation to online marketing during the regular COVID-19 pandemic situation. For the first time, FAW-Eastern European company organized an online livestream event where attendees and speakers can interact using stream chat, has proved quite effective.
In future, more and more high quality products and services will be offered to the mutual benefit of the users and to ensure that all the goal of this year can be achieved.
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
- FAW Group Import & Export Corp. Completed Certification of Connected Vehicle 2021-04-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY