JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
According to the "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" report, JAC was ranking 40th among global Chinese brands, ranking 5th among Chinese auto brands, the top 20 Chinese star brands in emerging markets and the top 3 automotive brands in emerging markets, showing strong brand development resilience and growth vitality.
As the world’s largest brand equity data platform, BrandZ refer to Google questionnaires and Google/Youtube search indexes, combining the results of more than 860,000 global consumer surveys with the financial value and operating performance of each brand. Finally get the brand power scores form the top 50 rankings. JAC Group has stood out among more than 1662 candidate brands in 15 categories in 11 countries and regions, demonstrating the influence and reputation of JAC in the eyes of global consumers.
With a good brand image, JAC stands out from candidate brands from all over the world. It demonstrates the influence of JAC in the minds of global consumers. Up to now, JAC has established a marketing network covering more than 130 countries and regions in Asia, Africa, and Latin America, and has won sales champions in many overseas markets. In 2021, JAC exported nearly 100,000 units throughout the year, presenting an excellent annual answer sheet.
In 2021, good news came from all over the world: In Chile, JAC light trucks won the local Chinese auto brand sales champion for 11 consecutive years. In Peru, JAC light trucks have ranked first in sales of local Chinese brand light trucks for 11 consecutive years relying on hard-core product strength and a competitive product portfolio. In Uruguay, JAC has been the No. 1 brand in the Uruguayan light truck market for 8 consecutive years. In Ecuador, JAC T6 pickup won one of the 10 best-selling models of the year in the local market. In Russia, there is even a panic buying boom. The sales of JAC light truck terminals rank 1st among Chinese brands. In Bangladesh, JAC has been the No. 1 brand for commercial vehicle sales in China for 14 consecutive years, and it has also won the "Presidential Industrial Development Award" issued by the Bangladeshi government. In Kazakhstan, the JAC SAP plant completed the production of the 40,000th vehicle in Oct 2021, creating a new speed for the Kazakhstan auto industry.
The export performance of fuel vehicle is outstanding, and new energy vehicle is also performing strongly: In Brazil, JAC electric light trucks have reached cooperation with DHL, Pepsi, Carrefour and other global top 500 companies. In Mexico, the high-end pure electric car IC5 was exported in batches to the local international car-hailing group, which is also the single largest electric car order of a Chinese auto brand in the Mexican market. At present, JAC electric vehicle sales account for more than 60% of the total electric vehicle market in Mexico. In Israel, JAC e-S2 electric vehicles were delivered to the taxi group company in the capital of Israels, empowering green urban traffic in the high-end European market. In Russia, witnessed by the local record agency "Russian Records", JAC iEV7S became the longest electric vehicle in Russia with official records.
While offline businesses are blossoming, online businesses are also advancing. In the context of the global pandemic, JAC conforms to the trend of digital communication transformation, and starting a new era of digital marketing with global dealer. Based on overseas social media, JAC develops live and short video, continues to trains influencer, and creates high-quality videos. The Innovation of business has attracted the fans all over the world, it make JAC become the most popularity Chinese auto brand in the world.
The growth of performance and the addition of honor, is a powerful manifestation of the continuous improvement of JAC's influence in overseas markets. Looking forward to the future, JAC will continue to take advantage of the country's "the Belt and Road" initiative, actively embrace the reform trend of the automotive industry, accelerate the optimization and upgrading of product structure, increase the development of overseas markets. Focus on user, constantly innovate, JAC will further promote the continuous keep going up of international business!
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021 2021-12-09
- JAC DAWOS Q9 Equipped with FAST E-Shift Gearbox Launched into the Market 2021-12-07
- JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention 2021-11-25
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting 2021-11-11
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
- The First 22 JAC SUNRAY Pure Electric Vehicles to Arrive in Mexico 2021-08-06
- JAC Ranked No.1 in Sales of Peru Chinese Brand in H1,2021 2021-08-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY