SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports
SHANDONG, CHINA, Jan 13 (chinatrucks.com) -- On January 8, Shandong Heavy Industry Group delivered the first hydrogen-powered heavy-duty trucks for demonstration operations in port in Jinan, Shandong province. This delivery will build up market recognition for SINOTRUK’s hydrogen-powered heavy-duty trucks and set a benchmark for the company's fuel cell heavy trucks.
The hydrogen-powered tractor head delivered this time is equipped with Weichai’s self-developed hydrogen fuel cell system and has the characteristics of strong power, environmental protection, safety, reliability and high efficiency. At present, SINOTRUK’s hydrogen-powered products have been available in a variety of applications: China’s first demonstration operation project of hydrogen fuel cell heavy trucks for port applications was initiated in Qingdao Port; Its 49-ton fuel cell heavy-duty truck for highways applications with Weichai Power has run over 5,000 km on the route from Taigang, Jinan to Dongjiakou Port, Qingdao.
In addition, the recently unveiled SINOTRUK’s “Huanghe” snow wax vehicle powered by Weichai 162kW hydrogen fuel cell system, is “China’s first, world-leading and fully domestically developed” masterpiece of SINOTRUK’s hydrogen-power products. Up to 79 patents have been declared through the entire project cycle, including 21 invention patents and 24 technical breakthroughs and highlights of integration and innovation.
With the implementation of hydrogen industry policies in the second half of 2022 and the introduction of “double carbon”, the benefits of hydrogen heavy-duty trucks are growing in specific application scenarios such as ports. The total number of hydrogen-powered vehicles in operation in Shandong, including buses, forklift and refrigerated trucks has reached 848 units, according to provincial science and technology department. The province has built 22 hydrogen refueling stations with a daily hydrogen supply capacity of 20,000 kilograms. Shandong province has launched more than 30 hydrogen fuel cell bus routes with a total mileage of 1500km. Qingdao port has deployed 6 rail-mounted cranes and 3 port container trucks powered by hydrogen, initiated the build-up of 1 hydrogen refueling stations, which will be gradually expanded to pipeline hydrogen supply, hydrogen port facilities and Green Energy Supply, enabling it to be China’s first “hydrogen+5G” smart green port.
According to estimates, the sales of China’s domestic hydrogen heavy-duty trucks are expected to reach 3500 units in 2022.
Ouyang Minggao, Member of Chinese Academy of Sciences and Vice Chairman of the China EV 100, predicted that the ownership of the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles dominated by commercial vehicles in China will reach 50-100 thousand as of 2025, which will be increased to 800-1000 thousand by 2030-2035.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021