JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil
BRAZIL-- Recently, the 23rd International Road Cargo Transport Show (abbr Fenatran show 2022), an international trade fair for transport and logistics, was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The FENATRAM Show is one of the most important transport trade shows in the world. It takes place biennially, and therefore this year marks the 23th edition and presents the latest products and services to the market.
JAC, a leading Chinese auto maker, presented a full range of electric commercial vehicles including electric light trucks and electric pickups at the FENATRAM 2022 23rd International Road Cargo Transport Show in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
As the only Chinese automobile brand showcasing 100% electric vehicle products at the show, JAC’s excellent products attracted a lot of auto brands and major customers at the show. At JAC's booth, engineers from traditional European auto brands stopped by for discussions with great interest, while many world's top 500 enterprises placed orders instantly. The largest local refitting plant and a leading company of refrigerated containers in Sao Paulo urgently adopted JAC's complete solutions, showing JAC's strong brand strength in the new energy commercial vehicle market in Latin America. JAC has become the "wind vane" of Brazil's electric commercial vehicle industry.
Since 2020, JAC has successfully delivered over 1,000 electric commercial vehicles to nearly 60 leading enterprise customers in Brazil, including DHL, Pepsi and many other world top 500 enterprises.
In the future, JAC will further expand its product matrix, engage in the new energy vehicle industry, promote the rapid development of the automotive industry towards electrification, intelligence and sharing, and contribute China’s share to the global green development.
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
- Bangladesh: JAC T8 Made Its Debut on Dhaka Commercial Automotive Show 2022 2022-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022