JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil
BRAZIL-- Recently, the 23rd International Road Cargo Transport Show (abbr Fenatran show 2022), an international trade fair for transport and logistics, was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The FENATRAM Show is one of the most important transport trade shows in the world. It takes place biennially, and therefore this year marks the 23th edition and presents the latest products and services to the market.
JAC, a leading Chinese auto maker, presented a full range of electric commercial vehicles including electric light trucks and electric pickups at the FENATRAM 2022 23rd International Road Cargo Transport Show in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
As the only Chinese automobile brand showcasing 100% electric vehicle products at the show, JAC’s excellent products attracted a lot of auto brands and major customers at the show. At JAC's booth, engineers from traditional European auto brands stopped by for discussions with great interest, while many world's top 500 enterprises placed orders instantly. The largest local refitting plant and a leading company of refrigerated containers in Sao Paulo urgently adopted JAC's complete solutions, showing JAC's strong brand strength in the new energy commercial vehicle market in Latin America. JAC has become the "wind vane" of Brazil's electric commercial vehicle industry.
Since 2020, JAC has successfully delivered over 1,000 electric commercial vehicles to nearly 60 leading enterprise customers in Brazil, including DHL, Pepsi and many other world top 500 enterprises.
In the future, JAC will further expand its product matrix, engage in the new energy vehicle industry, promote the rapid development of the automotive industry towards electrification, intelligence and sharing, and contribute China’s share to the global green development.
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.