10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered
Recently, 10 XCMG XPT70E electric offset tractors were delivered to a port in Guangdong for container shipping and building a more green and smart port.
China is accelerating green and low-carbon transformation in its port industry by replacing traditional fuel trucks with clean energy vehicles. With zero emissions, high efficiency and safety, XPT70E pure electric offset port tractor is very suitable for cargo transportation in port storage yards.
With a battery capacity of 282kw.h, the vehicle can run at a maximum speed of 50km/h, providing a range of 150km under full load per charge.
High comfort thanks to air-suspended, shock-absorbing seats; high reliability thanks to electrical components of different vehicle specifications class.
The electric cab can be flipped forward for easy maintenance. The "offset cockpit" design provides a wider operation view.
It is reported that the port operates 24 hours a day, and the container throughput in November reached about 2.034 million TEU, which is a huge handling task. The addition of XCMG's electric offside tractors will effectively relieve the port's transport pressure.
At present, XCMG's pure electric tractors have been widely used in ports in Guangdong, Hebei, Fujian and other regions.The application of electric vehicles will accelerate the high-quality development of green and intelligent logistics and help achieve the "double carbon" goal in China.
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022