AUMAN EST-M Medium Haul Transport Truck
Fast Brand/ZF ZF8095
4*2 and 6*2R
Cummins ISB,ISD,and ISF series
To meet the operation needs of inter-city logistics user, Foton's Germany R&D team deeply linked with technologies of Daimler-Benz and U.S. Cummins and partnered with world's automotive industry leaders, including Germany ZF and WABCOM, to jointly build the all-new platform high-efficiency medium-duty truck EST-M.
SURGING POWER OUTPUT
Cummins ISF engine features high burst pressure and strong power, with the maximum power output at 210ps and the power per liter in excess of 34kW/L.
Cummins ISF engine
Maximum power output: 210ps
Power liter: 34Kw/L
Maximum output torque: 760N.m
Rear View Mirrors
Unique Horizontal Designed Headlight
EPS: The Electronic Stability Program can effectively improve the driving safety and promote the safety.
This 1,000,000km overhaul-free ISF4.5 engine is manufactured strictly in accordance with the Cummins global quality system and manufacturing standard and passed the 2,000,000km stringent road reliability and durability test.
he Cummins electronically controlled cold start control guarantees the successful start even under -40°C environment temperature.
The vehicle took the lead to pass the stringent German DEKRA test, with the accumulative test mileage in excess of 1,600,000 km.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations