AUMAN EST-M Medium Haul Transport Truck
4*2 and 6*2R
Cummins ISB,ISD,and ISF series
Fast Brand/ZF ZF8095
To meet the operation needs of inter-city logistics user, Foton's Germany R&D team deeply linked with technologies of Daimler-Benz and U.S. Cummins and partnered with world's automotive industry leaders, including Germany ZF and WABCOM, to jointly build the all-new platform high-efficiency medium-duty truck EST-M.
SURGING POWER OUTPUT
Cummins ISF engine features high burst pressure and strong power, with the maximum power output at 210ps and the power per liter in excess of 34kW/L.
Cummins ISF engine
Maximum power output: 210ps
Power liter: 34Kw/L
Maximum output torque: 760N.m
Rear View Mirrors
Unique Horizontal Designed Headlight
EPS: The Electronic Stability Program can effectively improve the driving safety and promote the safety.
This 1,000,000km overhaul-free ISF4.5 engine is manufactured strictly in accordance with the Cummins global quality system and manufacturing standard and passed the 2,000,000km stringent road reliability and durability test.
he Cummins electronically controlled cold start control guarantees the successful start even under -40°C environment temperature.
The vehicle took the lead to pass the stringent German DEKRA test, with the accumulative test mileage in excess of 1,600,000 km.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months
- Foton’s Brand Value Reaches RMB180.836 Billion
- Money Master, Foton Auman Trucks Make Mexico City Better
- Foton AUMARK S Light Truck Officially Enters South Africa
- Foton Motor Delivers Auman AMT Trucks to Mexico’s Biggest Logistics Company