Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
www.chinatrucks.com: In May, there was a saying the sales volume of heavy truck was hard to surpass 80,000 units. As a result, the real situation was beyond expectation with the sales volume reaching 93,000 units. In the last month of the first half year, the sales volume of heavy truck maintained a high level, reaching almost 90,000 units. In June, the sales volume of overall heavy truck market is around 89,000 units, up by 50% over last year’s 59,000 units, which means the hot trend in the heavy truck market remains the same.
According to statistics, the sales volume of heavy trucks in the first half year is 577,000 units. If this trend can be maintained, the sales volume is not hard to break through 900,000 units for the whole year. How the top 10 enterprises perform in such a good situation?
First Group: Jiefang and Dongfeng see better performance than the industrial average
The overall heavy truck market decreases 4% over last month, but Jiefang and Dongfeng see better performance.
In June, Jiefang sells about 20,000 units, holding the No.1 position again, up by 71% year on year and roughly the same compared with last month.
In addition to Jiefang, Dongfeng sells 19,000 units, down by 3% over last month, but up by 64% year on year. The accumulative sales volume in the first 6 months is up by 70% year on year.
Two other enterprises of the top 5—SINOTRUK and SHACMAN have no change in ranking. The sales volumes of the two are 15,500 units and 13,000 units, up by 47% and 41% year on year respectively, but down by 12% and 15% over last month respectively.
According to SHACMAN, in June, it sold over 13,000 units. In the first 6 months, the sales volume of civil use products surpasses 70,000 units, up by 120% year on year. The market share increases by 1.6 percentage points.
As for SINOTRUK, it has orders up to over 10,000 units reserved for next month. The market is in good momentum.
Second group: Hongyan leaps forward to No.6
Compared to the relatively stable ranking in the first group, the second group has witnessed dramatic changes in ranking. Hongyan surpasses JAC, and Dayun and JAC has little gap in single month’s sales.
In June, Hongyan has the eye-catching performance again. It sells 3,800 units, up by 149% year on year. The sales volume in the first 6 months is 20,000 units, up by 149% year on year.
It’s worth noticed that since 2017, Hongyan has seen dramatic increase for 6 consecutive months and the sales volume in each months is all doubled over the same period of last year (in January 1,807 units, up by 120% year on year; in February, 3,813units, up by 150% year on year; in March, 4,017units, up by 160% year on year; in April, 4,117 units, up by 134% year on year; in May 4,183 units, up by 150% year on year and in June, 3,800 units, up by 149% year on year). With such a dramatic increase, Hongyan has surpassed JAC. But Hongyan might be overtaken later due to the small gap with JAC.
Also, Dayun has a good performance. In the first 6 months, it sells 15,000 units, up by 47% year on year and up by 8% over last month. It is the only enterprise in top 10 seeing positive growth compared with last month.
(Remarks: the data of June in above article is forecasted by enterprises, not the official data of CAAM.)
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021