Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Makers in November 2018
Recently, statistics showed that China’s heavy-duty truck sales reached 86,000 units in November, up by 1% compared with that in November last year.
In November, FAW Jiefang sold 24,500 vehicles, up by 32% year on year. Over the first eleven months, Jiefang’s total vehicle sales rose 6% year on year to 29,900 units. Specifically, heavy duty truck sales up 1% year on year to 25,700 units, , tractor up 47%, dumping truck up 45%, and cargo truck up 12%.
Dongfeng, SINOTRUK, SHACMAN and Foton has undergone a decline in various degrees. For November, Dongfeng reported a total sales of 18,500 vehicles. Year-to-date sales of Dongfeng have decreased 1.0 percent to 198,000 units. SINOTRUK reported November total sales of 13,500 units, and 173,600 vehicles for the first 11 months of 2018, a 2% year-over-year drop. SHACMAN sales for November totaled 13,000 units, an 11-month total of 156,600, down 3% year over year. Foton reported a slight fall in domestic heavy-duty sales in November to 8000 units. For the year to date, Foton has sold 102,000 heavy-duty trucks, down 4% compared with the same period in 2017.
XCMG experienced the largest increase in November. For November, XCMG reported 1642 vehicles sold, a jump of 64% year over year. Sales for the first 11 months rose 31% to 15,000 units. XCMG saw a huge increase in sales thanks to a rise in dumping and mixing trucks sales.
SAIC experienced the fastest increase in the year to November. Year to date, SAIC Hongyan sales of vehicles has totaled 54,000 vehicles, up 43% year on year. SAIC Hongyan has kept holding the first place for the 11th straight month in the sales of dumping truck segment.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY