Pickup Truck Sales Up 35 Percent in May
China's pickup truck market registered robust growth in May, with sales rising 35 percent year on year, industry data showed.
A total of 45,000 units were sold last month, marking strong market performance with pent-up demand unleashed as the COVID-19 epidemic wanes, according to the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA).
Pickup trucks, which combine the features of passenger and commercial vehicles, have become increasingly popular in the country with 440,000 units sold last year, the CPCA said.
So far this year, Great Wall Motors has been leading the pickup truck market, with its sales accounting for 44 percent of the market's total, expanding from 34 percent in 2019.
China's commerce ministry issued a guideline in April, calling on local authorities to relax restrictions on the entry of pickup trucks into cities amid efforts to further boost automobile consumption.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021