Daimler Truck Starts Series Production of the Mercedes-Benz eEconic
FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate
FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care
FAW Jiefang Delivers 300 Units of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks
SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos
Chinese truck export kept high speed growth in the past year. Let's take an look back at what happened in the past 2021. The export brands involve FOTON, Jiefang, Dongfeng, JAC, SINOTRUK, SANY, XCMG, SHACMAN, Hongyan, Beiben, Liuzhou Motor etc. ...[more]
Chinese trucks flood Vietnamese market. Despite the pandemic this year, the Vietnam truck market has become an attractive destination for China's automakers like JAC, FAW Jiefang, FOTON, SAIC Hongyan....[more]
That's me Truck PK Bar
Beiben and Howo are very popular in domestic truck market, especially in Guangzhou.These two products are ...
Chinese Truck Industry Give the Definition of New Energy
Under the impact of the financial crisis, other than enhance sales; the domestic truck makers will also invest more ...
Youngman Truck Originated From German Man
A truck team is composed of 25 Youngman dumpers and 15 tractors export to Algeria on March 15th reported by Youngman ...
Salvation plan of Chinese truck industy
The consecutive 5-month growth rate decline has well confirmed the affects of the financial downtown to the global auto ...
Dalian Longseen Truck
Dalian Longseen Truck Commercial Co , Ltd , authorized by CNHTC, is the largest truck distributor in the Northeast of ...
- US$80 Million! XCMG Announced Its Second Plant in Mexico
- FOTON Teams with Yierkeshtan Port to Promote “The Belt and Road”
- LGMG and CATL sign strategic cooperation agreement
- XCMG Listed in Forbes China's Globalization Innovators Selection 30&30
- Shandong Heavy Industry,Orix Group Continue to Expand Cooperation
- Shandong Heavy Industry Generated Export Revenue of 8.3 billion in Jan., up 41%
- Weichai Works with Garrett to Provide the Best Solutions for New Energy Sector
- ZF Receives Approval for Level 4 Autonomous Driving Test in Shanghai, China
- GWM’s Global Pickup Sales Up 32.41% YOY in January 2024 to 15,000 Units
- Daimler Launches New Fuso eCanter in Hong Kong
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]