Daimler Truck Starts Series Production of the Mercedes-Benz eEconic
FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate
FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care
FAW Jiefang Delivers 300 Units of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks
SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos
Chinese truck export kept high speed growth in the past year. Let's take an look back at what happened in the past 2021. The export brands involve FOTON, Jiefang, Dongfeng, JAC, SINOTRUK, SANY, XCMG, SHACMAN, Hongyan, Beiben, Liuzhou Motor etc. ...[more]
Chinese trucks flood Vietnamese market. Despite the pandemic this year, the Vietnam truck market has become an attractive destination for China's automakers like JAC, FAW Jiefang, FOTON, SAIC Hongyan....[more]
Clogged cities vie for congestion-fighting money
from www etrucker com By Jill Dunn Nine of American most congested cities are semifinalists for a federal ...
US-Mexico free trade on lorry transportation
from economist com ON SATURDAY September 8th, at 1am, a lorry from Mexico crossed into Texas at Laredo It ...
Commercial vehicles: Truckmakers circle the wagons
from FT com While carmakers worry about fickle markets and tightening regulation in Europe, most commercial ...
EPA-certified trucks, trailers available
By Jill Dunn from www etrucker com Truck and trailer makers are offering 2007 models certified by the Environmental ...
Volvo Introduces the VHD 430, vocational truck with sleeper
By Rachel Telehany from www.etrucker.com The Volvo VHD vocational truck and tractor are now available with a ...
- Techking Participated in Automechanika DUBAI 2023
- Linglong Brings RIDGE CLIMBER X/T to SEMA SHOW 2023
- JAC Becomes the 1ST Electric Light Truck Brand to Enter Singnapore
- Shandong Heavy Industry Group Global Partner Conference Held in Dubai
- Weichai and BYD Battery Will Complement Each Other to Promote NEV Transformation
- ConMet Acquires TruckLabs, the Creator of TruckWings
- CATL’s Guiyang Plant Starts Operation
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Hongyan Launches its Most Powerful Heavy-duty NG Truck
- Weichai and Bosch Join Forces for Future Technological Innovation
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
www chinatrucks com is a professional truck media with over 20 years of history in the field of commercial vehicle report We have set up good and long term partnerships with almost all China truck manufacturers and parts suppliers including Foton, Sinotruk, FAW Jiefang, Shacman, Sinotruk, Hino, JMC, JAC, Dongfeng, SAIC Hongyan, Alison, Cummins, FAST etc...[more]