Hongyan Exports First 100 Smart Heavy Trucks to Central Asia
Recently, SAIC Hongyan exported 100 intelligent heavy-duty trucks to Kazakhstan. This is also the first time that SAIC Hongyan has exported intelligent heavy trucks to Central Asian countries and regions in batches.
The company's exports to Central Asia have increased year on year since 2020, from 548 units in 2021 to 1,700 in 2022, with over 800 units exported to the region so far this year. Among the exported vehicles are tractors, dump trucks and special vehicles, which are widely used in urban construction, logistics and fire fighting in Central Asia to do its part for “One Belt, One Road" and "Central Asia Economic Circle”.
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Were Put into Service in Erdos 2021-11-24
- Hongyan Aims to Build World's First Production Base for 10000 Hydrogen Trucks 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers Another Batch of Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-06-10
- 40 FULONGMA Compressed Garbage Trucks to be Sent to Eurasian Continent 2022-03-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China