First Batch of Radar EV Pickups Headed for Overseas Market
Radar Auto is a new brand launched by Geely Group in 2022. In July 2023, the first batch of Radar RD6 electric pickups for export rolled off the assembly line and were loaded on board on August 15 in Tianjin Port for shipment to overseas markets. Since its debut in October 2022, Radar RD6 electric pickup has been widely recognized by the global market.
- Geely Farizon Exports Its Mini Electric Truck E200S to Chile 2022-11-17
- FARIZON Electric Trucks to Be Sent to Costa Rica 2022-06-29
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
- DeepWay Is Now Coming, Leading the Future of NEV Heavy Trucks 2023-04-24
- FOTON Mars 7 Pickup, Perfect for Outdoor and Off-road Sports 2023-06-30
- JAC T8 4×4 Pickup Truck 2022-06-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.