CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC) sold over 4,400 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, surpassing FAW Jiefang and once again becoming the champion in China’s natural gas powered heavy-duty truck market. SHACMAN, with a monthly sales volume of 3,762 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, ranked the second place in the market.
In May, China sold 15,800 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, down by 33% month on month, and up by 21% year on year.
From January to May, CNHTC sold 17,500 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 122% year on year. In the same period, its market share rose to 27%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the second place, sold 16,600 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 22% year on year. Its market share stood at 25.5%. SHACMAN’s sales volume of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks in the first five months rose by 36% to 14,000 units and its market share reached 21.5%. As the three leading players in China’s natural gas powered heavy-duty truck market, CNHTC, FAW Jiefang and SHACMAN together recorded a sales volume of over 14,000 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks.
Dongfeng, ranking the fourth place in the market, recorded a sales volume of 6,760 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks from January to May this year. With a year-on-year growth rate of 7%, Dongfeng achieved a market share of 10.4%.
Among the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market, Beiben and SAIC Hongyan maintained the fastest growing momentum and recorded the highest growth rate in the first five months this year. They two players recorded a sales volume of 865 units and 1,683 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks respectively, up by 216% and 146% year on year.
Also worth mentioning is JMC which sold 300 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks in the first five months this year.
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April 2017-05-24
- Sales of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Low This Year 2015-06-25
- CAMC Focuses on Development of Lightweight Natural Gas Heavy Trucks 2015-02-05
- Sinotruk Natural Gas Engines Popular in Shanxi 2015-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1