CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
In May, China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC) sold over 4,400 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, surpassing FAW Jiefang and once again becoming the champion in China’s natural gas powered heavy-duty truck market. SHACMAN, with a monthly sales volume of 3,762 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, ranked the second place in the market.
In May, China sold 15,800 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, down by 33% month on month, and up by 21% year on year.
From January to May, CNHTC sold 17,500 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 122% year on year. In the same period, its market share rose to 27%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the second place, sold 16,600 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks, up by 22% year on year. Its market share stood at 25.5%. SHACMAN’s sales volume of natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks in the first five months rose by 36% to 14,000 units and its market share reached 21.5%. As the three leading players in China’s natural gas powered heavy-duty truck market, CNHTC, FAW Jiefang and SHACMAN together recorded a sales volume of over 14,000 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks.
Dongfeng, ranking the fourth place in the market, recorded a sales volume of 6,760 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks from January to May this year. With a year-on-year growth rate of 7%, Dongfeng achieved a market share of 10.4%.
Among the top ten players in China’s heavy-duty truck market, Beiben and SAIC Hongyan maintained the fastest growing momentum and recorded the highest growth rate in the first five months this year. They two players recorded a sales volume of 865 units and 1,683 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks respectively, up by 216% and 146% year on year.
Also worth mentioning is JMC which sold 300 units natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks in the first five months this year.
- Dayun’s First National VI Natural Gas Truck Comes off Production Line 2019-05-09
- Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks 2017-09-27
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April 2017-05-24
- Sales of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Low This Year 2015-06-25
- CAMC Focuses on Development of Lightweight Natural Gas Heavy Trucks 2015-02-05
- Sinotruk Natural Gas Engines Popular in Shanxi 2015-01-14
- CAMC to Launch Lightweight Natural Gas Heavy Trucks 2014-11-07
- Sinotruk M5G Natural Gas Trucks with Broad Markets 2014-10-14
- 100 Sinotruk Hohan Natural Gas Trucks Ordered by Shenzhen Haige Logistics 2014-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020
- The 127th Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FULONGMA Donates Anti-epidemic Materials to Shanghai International Resort
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- Jiefang New Gen J7+ Intelligent Heavy-duty Truck Makes its Debut in Suzhou
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020
- Sany Group Donates 1 Million Masks to India, Other South Asian Countries
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Sold Over 4,400 Units Natural Gas Powered Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- FAW Jiefang’s Sales Volume Grew by 27% from Jan. to May
- China Sold 175,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in May
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 6.3 Thousand National Ⅵ Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in Jan-April
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 78,000 Units in April
- Jiefang Sold Over 60,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in April
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY