8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: In February, 2017, Chinese heavy trucks (incl. LFN and semi-tractors) see a sales volume of 86,377 units, up by 146.01% year on year. The top 10 enterprises sell 84,770 units in total, taking up 98.14% share in the whole heavy truck market. The good momentum continues in the heavy truck market in February. 9 of top 10 enterprises witness growth, among which 8 have a growth rate over 100%. The leader FAW continues to be No.1, selling 20,970 units, up by 219.66% year on year. CAMC has the highest monthly growth rate, up by 281.56%.
Sales Ranking of Heavy Duty Truck in Feb., 2017
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September 2022-10-17
- SANY Launches 13 Electric Tractors and World’s First MTB Battery 2022-09-27
- Daimler Truck Starts Local Production of Mercedes-Benz Branded Trucks in China 2022-09-26
- Volvo Trucks Starts Series Production of Heavy Electric Trucks 2022-09-15
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022