SANY Launches 13 Electric Tractors and World’s First MTB Battery
On September 23, SANY launched a total of 13 electric tractors, two battery swapping stations and the world's first MTB (Module to Bracket) battery.
The world's largest power battery-swapping heavy truck, Jiangshan SE-437H has 14 degrees more electric capacity than similar products and a combined range of over 240km, making it suitable for inter-city high-speed transport.
SANY also unveiled its heavy-duty electric truck with the longest range, Jiangshan SE - 565C. With a battery capacity of 565kWh, it can offer a range of up to 300km. The vehicle uses the first 4-gun fast charging of its kind, which takes only 45 minutes to charge 80% of the battery, and there is currently no similar product in the industry yet.
Three other products, including the world's lightest electric heavy duty truck, the 282H Elite, the industry's best-selling electric heavy duty truck, the new JIANGSU SE-373H, and the stylistically unconventional JIANGSHAN SE-291H, also received great attention.
At the launch event, SANY's world-first MTB (Module to Bracket) battery was officially launched to the public.
“MTB" battery is reportedly an integrated power battery without a battery box and is independently developed by SANY. It supports two modes of operation: charging and battery changing, and is the first of its kind for SANY in terms of Battery, Motor and Electric Control.
MTB Battery integrates directly a virtual battery module into a large capacity battery assembly, instead of combining a standard box battery with a steel frame structure as it did before.
Compared to conventional batteries, MTB batteries is half a ton lighter and 30% smaller in size, but still allow for more than 20% increase in energy density. With a unique insulation system and division heating technology, the battery insulation time is extended by 300% than the original, giving the product 50% more range in low temperature conditions and alleviating the problem of "winter breakdowns" in electric vehicles.
SANY has developed more than 30 new energy products with pure electric power, power exchange and hydrogen fuel, covering a wide range of applications including mixers, dump trucks, tractors, mining trucks.
According to the latest data, a total of 13,573 new energy heavy trucks were sold from January to August this year, an increase of 322% year-on-year. In August alone, a total of 1,928 units of new energy heavy trucks were sold, an increase of 134% year-on-year. SANY achieved sales of 2,062 units in new energy heavy-duty trucks during January to August this year and ranked first in China. Sales of SANY new energy heavy trucks in August amounted to 379 units, with a market share of around 20%.
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months 2022-08-25
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou 2022-06-13
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April 2022-06-02
- Daimler Truck Starts Local Production of Mercedes-Benz Branded Trucks in China 2022-09-26
- Volvo Trucks Starts Series Production of Heavy Electric Trucks 2022-09-15
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units