BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
Shanghai, China - In the recently published 2023 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands Report, BYD emerges as the only Chinese automaker to secure a coveted position among the top 10 in the automotive category, boasting a brand value exceeding US$10 billion.
On June 15, Google x Kantar revealed that BYD is NO.22 on its annual BrandZ Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders List, with the aim of evaluating the international progress of Chinese brands across various industries. BYD climbed up five places on the list compared to last year, having made the list for the sixth time since its inception in 2017.
As an international company spanning four industries, namely, automotive, rail transit, new energy, and electronics, BYD has established its strong presence across six continents.
BYD won the global top-selling new energy vehicle crown by selling over 1.86 million units in 2022, and its NEV sales have surpassed 4.3 million units to date.
BYD all-electric buses and taxis are now operated in over 400 cities across more than 70 countries and regions. As for new energy passenger vehicles, BYD has entered 53 countries and regions since its initial launch in Norway in 2021. Its NEVs went on sale in Japan, Germany, Australia, and Brazil, among other countries. BYD ATTO 3, its first model specifically tailored for the global market, is a great success in terms of sales figures and reputation in international markets. Upon its launch in Thailand, the model created a purchasing frenzy, with customers eagerly buying even at midnight. Notably, the BYD ATTO 3 has been the top-selling EV in Thailand for five consecutive months this year. In Israel, the model has been the best-selling EV for seven consecutive months. In addition, the BYD ATTO 3 has also secured the number one position among EV models for cumulative sales from January to May in New Zealand and Singapore.
To capture the global market, BYD is equally committed to enhancing product localization and fostering international collaborations. In September 2022, BYD signed a contract with WHA Corporation Public Company Limited in Thailand on land purchase and factory construction, marking its first wholly-invested overseas passenger car plant. The company also seeks to strengthen ties with leading industry partners and has worked with Shell to jointly improve the charging user experience. Meanwhile, BYD is building a global dealership network to provide quality sales and after-sales services to consumers worldwide and promote the penetration of new energy vehicles.
Kantar BrandZ is renowned for its comprehensive and reliable brand data and rankings, combining advanced analytics technology with Google's expansive reach and data collection capabilities. BYD's presence on these lists serves as a testament to its widespread consumer support and recognition on a global scale. With the global wave of new energy vehicles gaining momentum, BYD remains dedicated to promoting sustainable mobility through technological innovation.
- BYD Delivers Its First T4k Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-07-14
- BYD Launched Its T4K All-Electric Truck in South Korea 2023-04-11
- 304 BYD Electric Heavy Trucks Are Shipped to India 2023-01-28
- BYD Delivers First Order of 120 Electric Tractors to Mexico's Transportes Marva 2022-10-09
- BYD Introduces New eTrucks and eBus Technology at IAA 2022-09-20
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022 2022-08-05
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe 2022-03-28
- BYD Receives Largest-ever Order for Heavy-duty Electric Trucks Outside Asia 2022-02-28
- BYD Helps Deliver Anheuser-Busch’s First Zero-carbon Beer for Super Bowl LVI 2022-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.