China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
On July 23rd, 2023 at 10:50 a.m, “Kuangda Nanhu”, China’s first mining specialized SAR remote sensing satellite, was successfully launched by a Long March-2D carrier rocket from Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center in China.
"Kuangda Nanhu" is led by State Key Laboratory of Coal Resources and Safe Mining, China University of Mining & Technology, which is also the chairman unit of the Intelligent Mining Innovation Cluster. The design and investment of the satellite were carried out by the member unit Beijing Sky Sight Technology Co., Ltd., with great support from XCMG.
The successful launch signifies the official launch of “Smart Mining Starlink Program”, which will provide data support and exclusive services for the development of the industry, and is an epoch-making achievement in the mining industry.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers 2023-03-21
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Names Allison as Exclusive Provider of Transmission for All-Terrain Crane 2022-10-25
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry