CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers
CONEXPO-CON/AGG, held tri-annually, the largest construction trade show in North America and one of the top three shows worldwide, officially opened on March 14th in Las Vegas. Under the theme of "Solid to succeed", XCMG appeared on the exhibition with its new global products, cutting-edge technologies and innovative services, becoming a dazzling "star" shining on the stage of the world construction machinery competition.
This year marks XCMG's 10th appearance at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in three decades, which was the largest overseas exhibition for the group to date in terms of booth scale and number of exhibited equipment. The two wide-body dump trucks exhibited by XCMG include XGE105 and XGA76.
XGE105 is equipped with high-torque dual-motor drive system, which can ensure powerful, stable and reliable operation of trucks. In addition, an electric clutch is used to significantly reduce the wear on motor gear during gear shifts. The LiFePO4 battery pack with independent water cooling system ensures stable vehicle range. It has anoptimized shifting strategy for mining areas, brake energy recovery system with peak return charging of up to 980A. The average electric energy consumption is 4kWh/km under no load and 9kWh/km under full load. The motor works for long hours using the energy recovered during braking to maximize the range and economy of the vehicle.
XGA76 is equipped with a special all-wheel drive automatic solution for mud, sand and other harsh conditions to ensure surging power output in every driving situation. The specifically developed power distribution strategy solves the problems like sagging on muddy and sandy roads, lack of tire grip, and slide when changing gears, making it possible to travel smoothly even under poor driving conditions.
Solid to Succeed! Taking this Las Vegas exhibition as an opportunity, XCMG will take a new posture to the world stage and open a new digital, sustainable and high-value future of the construction machinery industry together with global partners and every struggler.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.