SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
IRAQ(chinatrucks) -- In June 2021, former Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, hosted a contract signing ceremony between the China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC) and the bureau of civil aviation of Iraq on the construction of the Nasiriyah International Airport.
Since the project began, eight units of SANY equipment, including truck mixers, batching plants, wheel loaders and telehandlers, had assisted in constructing the Iraqi airport.
The new airport, with a capacity of 750,000 passengers per year, is expected to replace the current aviation center in south Iraq as the new aviation hub of southwestern Iraq, to boost the region’s economy, traffic growth and the investment climate.
With a contract amount of $367 million, the project includes the construction of a terminal building, an air traffic control building, a cargo facility, a 25-km airport highway, ancillary facilities and the reconstruction of the runway and parking apron.
“It is not an easy task to transform a nearly deserted airport into an international airport for large aircrafts,” said Liu Feilong, Chief Engineer at CSCEC. “This is the reason why we chose SANY.”
Sany Group, headquartered in Changsha, Hunan Province, is a Chinese heavy equipment manufacturer. It is currently the third largest heavy equipment manufacturer in the world and the first company in the industry to represent China in the FT Global 500 and Forbes Global 2000 rankings.
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022