Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
TANGSHAN(chinatrucks) -- In October 2021, the Chinese government announced a pilot program to promote battery swapping solutions for heavy duty trucks in three cities – Baotou in Mongolia, Tangshan in the Hebei province, and Yibin in the Sichuan province.
Up to now, Tangshan has put into operation more than 5,000 swappable battery heavy trucks, ranking first in the country. Up to 23 swapping battery stations, 17 swapping stations for company use have been completed with 6 more still under construction.
“The changing station can charge/swap for 147 all-electric heavy-duty trucks, with 1 battery to be fully charged in an hour.” said a logistics company executive. The company currently has a total of 220 all-electric heavy trucks, representing 70% of its fleet.
Tangshan has signed agreements with Foton and Skwell to establish new energy assembly plants in the region, two of which have already broken ground. Tangshan aims to promote more than 10,000 new energy vehicles, including 1,000 hydrogen vehicles in the year 2022 and 2023.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022