Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
TANGSHAN(chinatrucks) -- In October 2021, the Chinese government announced a pilot program to promote battery swapping solutions for heavy duty trucks in three cities – Baotou in Mongolia, Tangshan in the Hebei province, and Yibin in the Sichuan province.
Up to now, Tangshan has put into operation more than 5,000 swappable battery heavy trucks, ranking first in the country. Up to 23 swapping battery stations, 17 swapping stations for company use have been completed with 6 more still under construction.
“The changing station can charge/swap for 147 all-electric heavy-duty trucks, with 1 battery to be fully charged in an hour.” said a logistics company executive. The company currently has a total of 220 all-electric heavy trucks, representing 70% of its fleet.
Tangshan has signed agreements with Foton and Skwell to establish new energy assembly plants in the region, two of which have already broken ground. Tangshan aims to promote more than 10,000 new energy vehicles, including 1,000 hydrogen vehicles in the year 2022 and 2023.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June