Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) opened its door to the public in east China's Shanghai on November 5. At this year’s expo, Mercedes-Benz Trucks presented four products, including the new Mercedes-Benz Arocs SLT prime mover, which first hit the market, the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 4x4 off-road caravan, the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 4x2 multifunctional heavy-duty medical rescue unit, and the Mercedes-Benz Powertrain Euro 6b version.
Nicole Engel, Chief Executive Officer of Daimler (China) Commercial Vehicle Investment Company Limited, said:"This year marks the 50th anniversary of Germany-China diplomatic relations and is also the first time for Daimler Trucks to participate in the fair since it launched on stock exchange as an independent company.CIIE has released a signal that China will open its door even wider to the world and see increasing demands for importsince its first edition in 2018. This also enhancedour confidence in long-term investment and development in China. With our multi-business strategy, we have achieved a lot in China. While reaching major milestone in China by starting local production of Mercedes-Benz trucks for Chinese market, its importedMercedes-Benztruckbusinessalsoachievedsignificantgrowth. Looking forward, we will continue to diversify our product portfolio to meet the changing and upgrading demands of our local customers."
Daniel Zittel, CEO of Daimler Trucks (China) Ltd, said:"The China International Import Expo is an important platform to promote innovation and development in global trade and provides us with an excellent opportunity to showcase our innovative products and technologies to a wider customer base. As the inventor of the truck, Mercedes-Benz Truck has always led the industry developments with cutting-edge products and technologies. This time, the company brought a full range of products and solutions on display to provide customers with the most and best options. Together with our partners, we can help make life better."
As a tractor unit that has been systematically designed and built to move particularly heavy and large loads, Arocs 4863E6 8x8 SLT prime mover is up to 250 tonnes. The Mercedes-Benz SLT is powered by the Mercedes-Benz OM 473 in-line six-cylinder engine with 15.6 l displacement. The independently cooled Turbo Retarder Clutch (TRC) and the 8x8 all-wheel drive powertrain make it possible to deliver powerful, smooth and efficient power and enable slow shifting without time limit, which can avoid system overheating in situations such as starting, climbing hills or slow moving under heavy load, thus ensuring excellent and reliable performance of the vehicle in various conditions.
Mercedes-Benz Trucks, which has been working in the caravans market for many years, launched the Mercedes-Benz Arocs 2036E6 4x4 off-road caravans chassis for the Chinese market in July this year. The caravan on display has been developed in collaboration with its partner ARMADILLO, offers a comfortable experience, advanced configuration and excellent off-road performance.
The Mercedes-Benz Arocs 1833E6 4x2 multifunctional heavy-duty medical rescue unit, developed by Mercedes-Benz together with Chinese partner Zhuhai Pengyu Automobile, is designed for use in water rescue, plateau medical care and extreme environments. Not only can the cabin be used for multiple purposes, but it can also be equipped with an on-site rescue system to create an integrated emergency network with pre-hospital medical institutions.
In addition to vehicles for different sectors, Mercedes-Benz Trucks also brought advanced and reliable solutions for truck and bus manufacturers in China. The OM 473, the most powerful engine from Mercedes-Benz, and the G280 transmission with turbo retarder clutch were on display. With high standards of “Made in Germany”, years of experience and cutting-edge technology, the Mercedes-Benz powertrain can lead different brands to enjoy the extraordinary performance it delivers.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks Unveils eActros LongHaul for Long-distance Transport at IAA 2022-09-19
- Daimler Truck Starts Series Production of the Mercedes-Benz eEconic 2022-07-28
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA 2022-06-24
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere 2021-07-08
- Mercedes-Benz TruckParts Officially Enters China Market 2019-04-12
- Mercedes-Benz Launches New Actros, Arocs into Nigeria’s Market 2018-10-22
- IAA 2018: New Mercedes-Benz Actros Unveils Daimler’s Next-Gen Safety Techs 2018-09-20
- IAA 2018: Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Showcase Flagship Truck 2018-09-06
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Mercedes-Benz Displays New Trucks at Dhahran Expo 2018-05-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022