SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
CHINA(chinatrucks) -- Pony.ai, the world's leading autonomous driving technology company, announced on November 1 that it has formed a strategic alliance with two partners - Sinotrans Ltd. and Sany Group - to work on promoting smart logistics and achieve the integration of technology, vehicles and scenarios.
The partnership will enable them to leverage their respective strengths in high-level autonomous driving, the development and mass production of high-end smart heavy trucks, as well as smart logistics, to make the logistics industry smarter, safer and more sustainable.
Pony.ai has already formed a strategic joint venture with Sinotrans and Sany Heavy Truck, a subsidiary of Chinese heavy equipment manufacturer Sany Heavy Industry, to create an autonomous truck brand last year. The latest move will enable the three parties to work together to build the industry's first smart heavy-duty truck-based fleet and provide smart logistics solutions.
Meanwhile, the first batch of 30 smart heavy-duty trucks produced by the joint venture between Pony.ai and Sany Heavy Truck rolled off the production line and were delivered to CYANTRON logistics, the smart logistics joint venture established by Pony.ai and Sinotrans. In the coming three years, CYANTRON logistics will place an additional 500 autonomous heavy trucks from the JV, the largest order volume ever in the industry.
Under the agreement, the three parties will jointly develop premium autonomous heavy-duty trucks with greater safety, reliability, and environmental friendliness, with small-scale deliveries of the robotrucks scheduled to begin this year and mass production commencing in 2024.
In addition, the parties will explore collaborative management and intelligent dispatching of the entire process on the smart logistics platform, thereby greatly enhancing safety and efficiency, and reducing costs and carbon emissions.
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report 2022-05-27
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June