SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
CHINA(chinatrucks) -- Pony.ai, the world's leading autonomous driving technology company, announced on November 1 that it has formed a strategic alliance with two partners - Sinotrans Ltd. and Sany Group - to work on promoting smart logistics and achieve the integration of technology, vehicles and scenarios.
The partnership will enable them to leverage their respective strengths in high-level autonomous driving, the development and mass production of high-end smart heavy trucks, as well as smart logistics, to make the logistics industry smarter, safer and more sustainable.
Pony.ai has already formed a strategic joint venture with Sinotrans and Sany Heavy Truck, a subsidiary of Chinese heavy equipment manufacturer Sany Heavy Industry, to create an autonomous truck brand last year. The latest move will enable the three parties to work together to build the industry's first smart heavy-duty truck-based fleet and provide smart logistics solutions.
Meanwhile, the first batch of 30 smart heavy-duty trucks produced by the joint venture between Pony.ai and Sany Heavy Truck rolled off the production line and were delivered to CYANTRON logistics, the smart logistics joint venture established by Pony.ai and Sinotrans. In the coming three years, CYANTRON logistics will place an additional 500 autonomous heavy trucks from the JV, the largest order volume ever in the industry.
Under the agreement, the three parties will jointly develop premium autonomous heavy-duty trucks with greater safety, reliability, and environmental friendliness, with small-scale deliveries of the robotrucks scheduled to begin this year and mass production commencing in 2024.
In addition, the parties will explore collaborative management and intelligent dispatching of the entire process on the smart logistics platform, thereby greatly enhancing safety and efficiency, and reducing costs and carbon emissions.
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022