Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
The China Beijing International Exhibition on Buses, Trucks & Components (Bus & Truck Expo) is a prominent show related to trucks and buses. The event will feature product from medium coach, city bus, rural bus, bus & coach equipped with new fuel power, RV & Caravan, airport shuttle bus, Chassis and heavy truck like Heavy /Medium /Light Duty Truck, and Pickup Truck & much more.
2023 Beijing International Exhibition on Buses, Trucks and Components is scheduled to be held from May 17 to 19 in 2023 with the exhibition area expected to increase to 40,000 square meters.
Themed with “Intelligence & Low Carbon: Green Development of Road Transport”, 2023 Beijing International Exhibition on Buses, Trucks and Components will focus on peaking carbon emissions and carbon neutralization, embracing latest products and technologies in new energy, intelligent, digital and light-weight domains.
Since initiated in 2009, the Bus & Truck Expo has been growing in both scale and influence year by year, and become a core platform for industrial insiders to feel the pulse of the industry and gain the first-hand knowledge of the market trends.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022