Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
GERMANY(chinatrucks) -- BAUMA opens its doors in Munich from 24th to 30th October 2022. Founded in 1954, this construction machinery trade fair, is the largest trade fair for the construction, building material and mining machine sectors. Held every three years in Munich, the industry’s top fair bauma attracts an increasing number of exhibitors and visitors each time.
The event gathers more than 3,100 exhibitors from around 60 countries. It is reported that eleven companies from China, including Sany, XCMG, Zoomlion, LiuGong, Sunward, LGMG, sinoboom, Zhejiang Dingli Machinery, TYSIM, MESDA Intelligent Equipment and, China Railway Construction Heavy Industry Corporation exhibited at the show,
Sany displayed its complete portfolio of products currently available in Europe including excavators and wheel loaders, telescopic boom forklifts and more. Also on display was a new range of products for road construction machinery. Sany says that the models have been specially adapted to European demand and will demonstrate their entrance into this market.
Another product highlight, according to Sany, will be the electrically driven telescopic crawler crane courtesy of their parent company, Sany Global.
Some new SANY products debuting include:
-Mini excavator SY19E: eco-friendly and able to be fitted with various attachments. A perfect solution for application scenarios in which strict regulations on pollution and noise are in place.
-Telehandler STH1440 and STH1840: exclusively designed for the European construction market.
-Wheeled loader SW305 and SW405: larger bucket for more accurate and rapid moving of materials.
-For the European market, SANY’s product family has been further enriched to include road machinery.
In 2021, SANY’s sales revenue doubled in Europe compared to 2020, reaching EUD 100 million. The continuous growth experienced in Europe created room for greater regional investment. This will include a robust sales & service network consisting of over 100 dealers in Europe, with more than 20 in Germany.
XCMG showcase its biggest ever overseas lineup, with 50 products from six categories, including hoisting, excavating, scraping, road, piling and aerial work platform machineries. All products on show was specially customised for the European construction market. Themed ‘Innovation for Green,’ XCMG released over ten new energy products, including the pure electric models of all-terrain cranes, excavators and loaders. The new lineup offers large-capacity, quick-charging batteries that enable the machines to run with zero emissions.
Jiansen Liu, Vice President of XCMG and General Manager of XCMG Import & Export Co Ltd, said: "All the models at the exhibition are customised for the European construction market, focusing on intelligent technology, safety and reliability.
Zoomlion, a leading global high-end equipment manufacturer, presented a feast of high-end, intelligent and green heavy equipment for global customers with 54 products from 7 categories to demonstrate to the world the great achievements of international integrated development and overseas localized manufacturing.
Zoomlion is exhibiting a comprehensive lineup of high-end machinery products including earthmoving, hoisting, concrete, aerial working machinery and industrial vehicles. Zoomlion brings a total of 54 new products to bauma where half of the products are made in Europe. Its European subsidiary CIFA has also debuted the world's most advanced hybrid mixing concrete spreader at bauma 2022, alongside a presentation of its top pump truck products.
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022