The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
SHANGHAI, CHINA(chinatrucks) --The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) will open its door at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in east China's Shanghai from November 5 to 10.
As the world's first import-themed national-level expo, it has been held successfully in Shanghai for four times since 2018.
This year, representatives from a total of 145 countries, regions and international organizations, as well as 284 leading enterprises, including some of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises will participate in the 5th CIIE. Almost 90% of the exhibitors who are attending this year's show also attended the previous event.
Many of the new products, technologies and services to be exhibited during the fair are making their debut in China, Asia or the world, said the Bureau of the China International Import Expo.
New exhibiting zones will open this year featuring the crop seeds industry and artificial intelligence industry, while hundreds of new consumer, automobile, agricultural, technological and service products will debut at the fifth CIIE.
Trucks of Mercedes-Benz, a brand under Daimler, have been widely used in many sectors in China, including firefighting, logistics and construction. It has announced on June 8 that it will participate in this year's fair with a 250-ton bulky transport truck and other products.
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022 2022-11-08
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo 2021-10-11
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE 2019-11-08
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June