Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
Iveco Group (MI: IVG) is participating in China International Import Expo (CIIE) 2022, the large-scale show to boost international trade and import products markets in China, being held in Shanghai, from 5th to 10th November.
Iveco Group was listed in Euronext Milan, Italy, on 3rd January 2022, heralding the launch of a solid, major international industrial enterprise; an independent ‘pure player’, with over 170 years of history in the sector through its various Brands. From trucks, buses, firefighting, and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on- and off-road, marine, and power generation, Iveco Group designs, produces, and sells a full range of Commercial and Specialty Vehicles and Powertrains, supported by the related Financial Services.
At CIIE, IVECO will distinguish itself in the light commercial vehicles segment, showcasing its best-selling imported DAILY, with its versatile applications including recreational and firefighting vehicles. Visitors will also have a chance to appreciate the brand’s latest full range products in the medium and heavy range commercial vehicles sectors, together with an overview of the cutting-edge sustainable mobility technology.
FPT Industrial brings its vision towards net zero carbon emission for on-road applications. The brand will display its F1C Euro VI Step E, the durable, versatile 3-liter engine available in diesel, methane and hybrid versions, suitable for light commercial vehicles and fitting the IVECO DAILY. Taking centre-stage there will be the Cursor X, the multi-energy power source concept of the future, through which FPT Industrial states its capability in the full alternative propulsions line up, coupled with a strong focus on sustainability for the entire production process – as recently reaffirmed during the opening of the ePowertrain Plant in Turin, Italy, the first carbon neutral manufacturing site of Iveco Group.
In China, Iveco Group has been active for almost four decades and today operates through various brands, including IVECO, FPT Industrial, ASTRA and MAGIRUS, with 2 R&D centres in Chongqing and Shanghai and 3 manufacturing bases, the FPT Industrial After Treatment System plant and the joint ventures SFH and NAVECO.
- IVECO and Nikola Launch the Nikola Tre BEV Battery Electric Heavy Truck at IAA 2022-09-23
- Hyundai and IVECO Present the First Fuel Cell Large Van at IAA 2022-09-20
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe 2022-04-24
- IVECO, FPT Industrial and Nikola Unveil All-electric Nikola TRE 2019-12-06
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai 2022-11-04
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo 2021-10-11
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE 2019-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022