30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
SHANGHAI, CHINA, October 11, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- The 2021 China International Import Expo(CIIE), the fourth annual edition will be held in Shanghai from Nov 5 to 10 this year, and hundreds of companies will sign up. At the 30-day countdown, Volvo Group officially announced that the company will participate in the event and bring all its business units including Volvo trucks, Volvo construction equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Financial Services to debut at the high-end technical equipment exhibition area, aiming at developing innovative solutions and products to promote sustainable development.
Ma Jun, President of Volvo Group (China) Investment Co. said: “China is gradually emerging as a main engine for global economic recovery as China’s 14th Five-Year Plan starts in 2021. As a foreign company participating in the CIIE every year for four consecutive years, Volvo Group will continue to take root in the Chinese market, accelerate transformation in an all-round way, promote the high-quality development of Chinese economy and achieve the "dual carbon" goal with innovative, intelligent and sustainable transportation and construction equipment solutions.
"Volvo Group has always been committed to promoting electrification, automation and interconnection in business field, looking for innovative, reliable and high-quality solutions to reduce their impact on the environment. At the CIIE, Volvo construction equipment will bring world’s first automated Zeux loader concept machine and electric excavator ECR25 to debut. Volvo trucks will present the FH460, the first localized flagship heavy-duty trucks with I-Save fuel-saving technology, which is low-carbon, environment-friendly and more efficient. Volvo Penta will exhibit its innovative and energy-saving electric transmission system, further interpret Volvo’s milestone in electrification and zero-emission solutions.
As one of China's first financial services companies specialized in commercial vehicles and equipment, Volvo Financial Services is actively keeping pace with the current digital trend to empower financial sector with its flexible and innovative "one-stop services". At this CIIE, Volvo Financial Services will present the latest application results of its digital innovation in business scenarios, and fully promote "green" business processes with leading, professional and efficient one-stop financial services.
Volvo exhibit will be located at Hall 3 for high-end technology equipment, with an area of 200 square meters. An information display device will be used on the site to fully show Volvo Group and its business units in an interactive and digital way. At the same time, interesting interactive devices such as Volvo Penta ship driving simulator and Volvo Financial Services cartoon business scene simulation were also displayed on the scene, allowing audience to learn the series of innovative services provided by the Volvo Group in real business scenarios through personal experience.
In the context of the gradual recovery of the global economy, the transportation and infrastructure construction industries are facing new challenges since the “dual-carbon” goal has been released and progressed steadily. Volvo Group will take the the CIIE and its advantages with regard to automation, electrification and intercoonection to contribute to China's high-quality and sustainable development.
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- XCMG Signs Purchasing Orders Totaling USD 100 Million at CIIE 2019 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Daimler Brings its Latest Products on Display at CIIE 2019-11-08
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
- IVECO to Expand Chinese Premium Vehicle Market Through CIIE 2019-11-06
- IVECO Catches the Eye with NG Technology at CIIE 2018-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %