325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America
SOUTH AMERICA(chinatrucks): On September 2, 325 XCMG pure electric heavy trucks, including tractors, dump trucks and wide-body dump trucks, were shipped from China to South America.
Upon arrival, these purely electric wide-body dump trucks from the order will be put into service in the "green mines”. According to XCMG, these trucks exported to South America are available with both battery charging and battery-swapping modes. The battery swapping can be finished in only three to five minutes.
XCMG also builds corresponding charging stations and piles for customers according to their working conditions, to create an integrated operation ecology of "vehicle, electricity and station". In addition, spare parts and after-sales service will be offered through XCMG's manufacturing base in South America to support the later operation of the vehicles.
“When we first planned to introduce Chinese electric heavy trucks, we tried several brands in the early stages. We were really impressed by XCMG’s reliability and low electric consumption, and it was a pleasure to communicate with their personnel who were always very prompt in giving feedback.” said the customer.
As early as 2018, XCMG entered New Zealand with its new energy products and became the first Chinese enterprise to export new energy logistics vehicles to developed countries. At present, the whole series of XCMG's new energy products have been deployed in some developed countries and made breakthroughs in sales in some high-end markets in Oceania.
In 2021, XCMG's exports grew by 216% year-on-year and generated more than RMB 1 billion in revenue. This growth trend continued in the first half of 2022, during which XCMG saw an increase of 68.1% Year-over-year in exports and generated over RMB 860 million in revenue.
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May