More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas
Recently, more than 100 colorful XCMG cranes have been sent to all parts of the world. The scene is magnificent and spectacular!
According to reports, all the equipment shipped this time are overseas special customized cranes, upgraded and optimized according to the different customer needs of XCMG, such as regional climate, application scene, brand display, etc., covering a variety of star products including 50t-260t. It will contribute China's strength to the infrastructure of countries such as "Belt and Road Initiative" and Europe, America and Australia.
Overseas construction machinery market has always had a strict product entry threshold. It is reported that XCMG unswervingly promotes the main strategy of internationalization, owns more than 2000 technology patents, and takes the lead in completing the transformation from scale leading to technology leading in the global crane industry, showing a strong potential for development.
In May, XCMG launched 8 new models of cranes according to the market demand, based on the new leading G-generation platform, with “high performance, high precision, high value preservation, high reliability, high energy saving”, which instantly became the focus of discussion in the industry.
Excellent product performance and attractive brand service are the reasons why more and more overseas customers choose XCMG and endorse it.
It is worth mentioning that over the years, XCMG has participated in a number of major overseas projects. Such as the world's largest "oil refinery" -- the Dangote project in Nigeria, the Padma Bridge Railway in Bangladesh, the large-scale nickel-iron project in Sulawesi Province in Indonesia, the Doha-Duhan Highway in Qatar, etc., to promote the world's infrastructure construction.
Data show that from January to April, the overall sales volume of China's crane industry increased by 57.6% compared with the same period last year, while XCMG achieved an increase of 20 percentage points higher than that of the industry, and its export volume of the international market ranks first in the industry. Among them, Russia, Kazakhstan, Africa and other Central Asian countries and Belt and Road Initiative countries are far ahead in market share, and great breakthroughs have been made in the high-end markets in Europe and the United States.
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma 2016-11-28
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia 2018-02-05
- SINOTRUK Auto Crane Won Overseas Orders of 20 Units 2016-12-07
- XCMG Secured Big Order for Cranes Transport Vehicles from Venezuela 2014-08-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April