What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
Driven by the "double carbon" target, new energy heavy trucks are becoming more and more favored by the market. In the first five months of this year, the sales of new energy heavy truck continued to double, especially the new energy tractor, accounting for 60% of the new energy heavy truck. The battery-swapping tractors made by CAMC are most popular in the market due to its reliable quality and large-scale operation.
From January to May this year, a total of 4,648 new energy tractors were sold, of which 2,773 were battery-swapping electric tractors, accounting for 60% of the total new energy tractors. This indicates that battery-swapping has become a dominant power mode in the new energy tractor segment. The mode integrated battery charging and battery swapping was first introduced by CAMC, which launched China’s first battery-swapping heavy-duty truck in 2019.
CAMC battery-swapping tractor uses advanced battery, electric motor and electric control technology. It comes standard with a 9-speed AMT transmission and a 360kw electric motor, which can produce 2050 N.m of torque, a top speed of 89 km/h and a maximum climbing capacity of 25%. It is equipped with lithium iron phosphate battery with a capacity of 282kwh to ensure a long driving range under full load conditions, in a variety of specific operating scenarios including mines, steel mills, power plants, urban feeder lines and port terminals.
The electric battery-swapping truck solves the industry's common concerns about long charging time and short range. In addition, you don't have to buy a battery when you buy a truck, which reduces the cost of purchasing. It only takes 200 square meters to build a battery-swapping station, and the battery pack can be replaced automatically with an automatic lifting system.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April