Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck
CHINA, Feb,10(chinatrucks.com)--In response to environmental protection apeal, all major cities throughout the country have taken to deepen the “blue sky” action by eliminating and replacing the old muck trucks with the new ones. The demand for smart and environment-friendly muck trucks began recover. Here recommend you a muck truck most popular in China--XCMG G5. With a net weight of just 13.4 tons, XCNG G5 light-weight muck truck can deal with more heavy loads in its own strength.
Light-weight Design, Haul More without Overloading
As overloading trucks are now under increasingly strict regulation, hauling more goods without overloading is becoming an option. XCMG G5 muck truck has a high-strength and lightweight cab, and the frame is constructed with 280mmx80mm double-layer structure. In addition to the application of aluminum alloy air cylinder and fuel tank, and less leaf springs under both the front and rear axles, its net weight can be further reduced to just 13.4 tonnes.
High Fuel Economy Coupled with High Earning Capacity
Fuel efficiency is crucial as fuel costs as a share of total operating costs have grown. XCMG G5's air intake system is made of nano-scale filter materials, which has a high filtration efficiency and long service life. Meanwhile, the pressure loss can be reduced by 20% through the adjustment to piping layout.
XCMG G5 comes standard with a desert air filter. The optimal design used in air intake system piping can have resistance as low as 5.12kpa, which reaches the domestic advanced level and effectively improves fuel economy. The fuel consumption for the whole vehicle is 3-5L lower than that of other vehicles in the same class.
Reliable and Durable, with Overall Strength Guaranteed
Muck trucks often need to operate under bad weather and road conditions. In order to ensure reliability, XCMG G5 is equipped with engineering-specific power assembly comprised of Weichai Engine+FAST Transmission+ 13T sealed, waterproof HANDE axle.
XCMG G5 muck truck can be monitored and tracked in real time through vehicle network and GPS, so that the driving behavior can be regulated properly. The Telematics system and new standard intelligent Security management system are also installed to ensure the driving safety.
|Oil Tank||350L aluminum|
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021