XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover
GERMANY(chinatrucks) -- After a four-year break due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the world-renowned transport and logistics trade fair, IAA Transport 2022, opened its doors to the public again in Hannover, Germany, from 20 to 25 September.
1,402 exhibitors, including two-thirds international companies from 41 countries presented their innovations and products around topics such as climate protection and alternative drives. XCMG, as the only exhibitor from China to participate with heavy-duty trucks, presented three heavy-duty trucks as follows:
➢The XCMG E5 battery-swapping mixer adopts a Schwing body, which changes the traditional way of hydraulic power take-off and transfers the upper control logic part to the chassis to achieve a high degree of intelligence.
➢XCMG E7 battery-swapping tractor is China’s first 4x2 tractor to be certified by EU WVTA certification and authorized for sale in EU countries.
➢HANVN G9 benchmarks itself against European high-end heavy trucks in order to offer customers with more quality choice.
"This is the first time I have seen a mixer truck with an electric chassis and electric body, and what impressed me most is its transmission efficiency and intelligence, as well as its simple and intuitive operation!" The exhibitors said on the spot.
At this year's exhibition, XCMG's battery replacement solutions became a major highlight of the show, while all eight major European commercial vehicles displayed new energy models.
"Currently, the mainstream solutions for new energy heavy trucks in Europe are high-capacity battery + fast-changing technology, and I have not yet seen a battery-swapping heavy truck locally. I am quite optimistic about its market prospects” said a heavy truck operator.
As one of the leaders in battery swapping sector, XCMG has built several 100-unit battery swapping operation demonstration projects in Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Hubei, Jiangsu and other places. XCMG is putting its battery-swapping heavy trucks into commercial operation in application scenarios such as steel mills, terminals, urban construction and logistics parks, with an aim to create an ecosystem of "vehicle, battery and battery-swapping station" through interaction between upstream and downstream.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers 2023-03-21
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.