2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
CHINA(Chinatrucks): On August 18, 2022, the 8th Discovery & Trust -- China Truck Users Survey Campaign, organized by Chinatruck.org was launched.
After the campaign was launched, Chinatruck.org team will visit truck users, fleet operators and logistics companies across over 30 provinces and regions in China to understand their using experience. At the same time, online voting will be conducted simultaneously to select the vehicle and component brands most trusted by users.
Starting from August 2015, Chinatruck.org launched its first "Discover & Trust - China Truck Users Survey Campaign" aiming to listen to truck drivers' voices, discover the core needs of end users and promote the healthy development of China's truck industry. The campaign is now in its eighth year.
Looking abroad, in the first half of 2022, China exported around 220,789 units of various types of trucks, an increase of 29%, which is much better when compared to the overall truck market that saw a 42.2% year-on-year drop. Exports accounted for 14.5% of the total truck market, up 8% from the previous year. There is every reason to believe that exports have been the mainstay to halt the decline in the overall truck market. In this context, Discover & Trust will also select the "National Star" in overseas market to help outstanding brands stand out, provide reference for overseas users and step up the pace of Chinese trucks going abroad.
Which brand are you using?
What is it like to drive a Chinese brand truck?
Which Chinese truck brand is among the most popular in your country? Please feel free to leave us a comment. Thank you for your continued participation and support!
- Industry’s Most Influential Event: Discovery & Trust Awarding Ceremony Held 2020-03-24
- 2019 Discovery&Trust-Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony to Kick Off 2019-01-21
- The 3rd China Truck User Survey & Awarding Ceremony Held in Beijing 2018-01-23
- Auman Won Two Honorary Titles at 2017 Discovery&Trust Awards Ceremony 2017-02-24
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Grand Open 2017-02-22
- 2017 Discovery&Trust--Truck Owners Survey & Appraisal Awards Ceremony Kicks Off 2017-02-22
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held 2017-02-21
- 2017 Discovery & Trust-China Truck User Research & Award to Be Revealed Soon 2017-02-09
- ZF Breaks Ground on Its Fourth R&D Centre in China 2022-03-25
- Bus & Truck Expo to be Held on Aug. 10-12, 2020 2020-06-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April