SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
COLOMBIA -- The 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race, the most influential truck event in Colombia, was held successfully in Bogota, attracting many truck brands to the event.
As the fastest growing brand in Colombia, SHACMAN also took this opportunity to make its debut with its star products X3000 and X5000, competing with world-renowned commercial vehicle brands such as Kenworth and Freightliner.
With the superior quality, excellent performance and strong after-sales service guarantee, SHACMAN was unanimously affirmed, praise by both new and old customers. Its X5000 particularly attracted a large number of exhibitors and customers to take photos as soon as it was unveiled at the exhibition.
During the two-day exhibition, SHACMAN received a total of 500 potential customers at its booth, some got the contracts signed on site and others expressed definite purchase intentions.
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April