SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer
On June 30, SANY held a ceremony to launch its electric iSEE2 dumpers and mixers at SANYI’s Lighthouse factory in Shaoyang, and the event concluded with orders for 1400 electric dump trucks and electric concrete mixers worth over 1 billion Yuan.
SANY offers the new iSEE2 products with both fast charging and battery swapping options. The launch of the iSEE2 marks a new level of success in SANY's electrification strategy. With the launch of its electric iSEE2 trucks and upgrading from the first-generation to the second-generation electric trucks, SANY’s new energy business has made rapid and innovative progress.
As early as 2018, SANY has formulated the development strategy to drive the transformation towards digitalization, electrification and internationalization and established SANY Electric Technology Co., Ltd. As of 2021, Sany has delivered over 3000 electric vehicles in 29 provinces across China and is leading the industry in sales of electric dumpers and mixers.
In the future, SANY will continue to provide its customers with cost-effective, efficient and safe electric products to help them create more value.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- SANY Wide Body Mining Dump Trucks to be Equipped With Allison Transmissions 2023-04-19
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises 2023-03-23
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.