SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary is pleased to celebrate its official launch ceremony in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, on September 8th, 2023. Approximately 200 esteemed guests, including partners, customers, financing institutions, and media friends, gathered to mark the milestone of SANY.
Since its foray into the Vietnamese market in 2003, SANY has been an active participant in the country's development. The company proudly contributed to landmark projects such as the construction of Landmark 81 - Vietnam's tallest edifice, the Long Thanh International Airport, and the North-South Expressway. With over 2000 units of equipment operational within the nation, SANY remains at the forefront of propelling Vietnam's socio-economic development.
Over the past two decades, SANY has played an active part in the county's renewable energy sector, with significant contributions to wind power projects. To meet the global trend of low-carbon growth, SANY signed cooperative agreements with prominent local renewable energy investors at the opening ceremony. This partnership underlines their commitment to bolstering local sustainable advancement. Besides, SANY unveiled several new products at the event, including semi-trailer tractors, dump trucks, shotcrete machines, and wind turbine generators.
“Holding a dominant market share in Vietnam, SANY is unwavering in our commitment to delivering top-tier products and unparalleled service. We aim to offer comprehensive construction machinery solutions that champion sustainable, green, and holistic societal growth in the region,” said Mr. Li Qin, Vice President of IOHQ, at the launch ceremony.
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- SANY Wide Body Mining Dump Trucks to be Equipped With Allison Transmissions 2023-04-19
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises 2023-03-23
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.