XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
In XCMG's production base, the days of welding dust flying everywhere are long gone. Robots have replaced humans in welding operations, exemplifying the beginning of XCMG's green manufacturing movement.
Ensuring the supply of green and low-carbon engineering equipment is an important step in promoting carbon neutrality and controlling carbon peaks," said Yang Dongsheng, Chairman of XCMG group.
Digital Reform: Improving Efficiency and Cutting Costs
Under the company's long-term intelligent manufacturing plan, the production of XCMG loaders took the lead in the industry as early as 2012, introducing technologies such as robotic welding and automatic machine coating while integrating cloud computing, big data, and other information technologies into production. Internet access has covered 85% of production machinery and equipment.
XCMG has continued to apply big data in production, creating many industrial examples. Among them are the MES system and IOT platform, which achieved 85% coverage of network equipment, and the introduction of Sysweld welding simulation software, which has achieved a 90% rate of complete welding of loaders. Modern production methods, especially the application of big data, have led to significant improvements in product quality and production efficiency.
The smart meters for collecting data on energy-consuming equipment revealed that the instantaneous standby power of the robot is 3.13 kW, with an energy consumption ratio of 15%. We improved the automation control system and reduced it to 0.83 kW. Meanwhile, we strengthened the management of abnormal use of production power on the equipment and achieved a 17% reduction in unit energy consumption, saving over 6 million yuan per year.
Intelligent Manufacturing: An Innovation-Driven Industrial Upgrade
The core of intelligent manufacturing is to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and improve quality to improve overall production with less raw material waste, thereby reducing carbon emissions.
We are committed to product-based market competition. XCMG aims to consolidate the fundamental characteristics of our products and improve efficiency with lower costs and lean manufacturing. Specifically, it plans to integrate people, machines, and materials; connect all aspects of production to collect data; apply the results to self-diagnose and improve production lines; and reduce waste in the production process.
Coordinating the Entire Value Chain: Driving Green Updates Across the Industry
Access is the primary link in sustainable supply chain management. "The current market competition has changed from competition among enterprises to supply chain competition, and truly sustainable development is the only way to create a differentiated competitive advantage," said Yang Xi, head of XCMG's supplier inspection team. XCMG is taking the initiative to create differentiation in supply chain competition by setting green access thresholds and green procurement standards to enforce the green production of enterprises in the chain.
To achieve the goal of carbon neutrality, XCMG has formulated a series of plans, including the "Supply Chain Allies Emission Reduction Action." Every year, XCMG conducts sustainable training for suppliers more than ten times. In the last five years, XCMG has cooperated with suppliers to solve the 72 issues of green production since we launched the initiative of building a green supply chain. It has achieved more than 50 million yuan in energy-saving results while motivating suppliers to recycle and reuse resources, saving more than 3 million yuan on average per year.
The goal of achieving carbon neutrality and controlling peak carbon emissions will inspire the construction machinery manufacturing industry to transform. In the future, with XCMG's continuous efforts in digitization, intelligence, and greening, we will continue to contribute to the sustainable development of the construction machinery industry and society.
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched 2023-07-25
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2023: XCMG Showcased Two Wide-Body Mining Dumpers 2023-03-21
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Names Allison as Exclusive Provider of Transmission for All-Terrain Crane 2022-10-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.