2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
On September 16, 2023, the 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum opened in Beijing. As the only company with complete vehicles, Foton brought two hydrogen trucks, including hydrogen-fueled light trucks and heavy trucks to the event.
FOTON 4.5T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Refrigerated Truck is among one of those on display, which placed its power battery and hydrogen storage system at the bottom so as not to affect the volume of the cargo box. The vehicle has a hydrogen storage tank with a capacity of 12.2 kg, which can run 400 kilometers on a single tank of fuel, and takes only 5-10 minutes to fill it up. With the leading performance in China, it can meet the various needs of cold chain transportation.
Foton Auman Galaxy Hydrogen Fuel Heavy Truck utilizes the world's most powerful on-board hydrogen fuel cell with a maximum power of 240 kW and an energy conversion efficiency of up to 50%. With a liquefied hydrogen storage tank capacity of 80 kg, it can travel up to 1000 kilometers on a single tank of fuel. This truck offers the best solution for anyone who want to do time-sensitive long-distance logistics transport.
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- DHL China Launched a Pilot Project for Hydrogen-fueled Trucks 2022-09-13
- Order Volume for Hydrogen Heavy Trucks in Two Months Surpassed the 10,000 Mark 2022-09-09
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- Order Summary: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Were Delivered Successively in China 2022-08-24
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- First 24 Hydrogen Sanitation Vehicles Put into Use in Guangzhou 2022-08-11
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- Yuchai Ignites China’s Largest and Most Powerful Hydrogen-fueled Engine 2022-07-14
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China 2022-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.