Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track
On September 1, Weichai signed strategic cooperation agreements with three customers to supply a total of 1100 hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles following the delivery of 200 hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles on August 27.
The customer with whom Weichai signed the 1100-unit strategic cooperation agreements are Qingdao Shengtonghua, Zibo Zhanhong Automobile and ACT WITH ONE MIND Logistics Technology from the logistics and transport industry.
The 1,100 hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles contracted consist of a wide variety, ranging from 4.5 ton city logistics trucks, 18 ton logistics trucks to 49 ton tractors, which will be delivered successively over the next two to three years.
“The development of hydrogen fuel cells and the establishment of an industrial ecosystem cannot be achieved without the coordinated efforts between the upstream and downstream industry chains.” said Hu Haihua, secretary of the Party Committee and General Manager of Weichai Group. In the future, Weichai will move faster to make breakthroughs in core fuel cell technologies and promote them in coordination with the upstream and downstream industry chain enterprises.
The parties reached a consensus on deepening the application and promotion of hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicles. They will then work together on the large-scale commercial use of the hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in the logistics sector and push for the rapid development of the hydrogen fuel cell commercial vehicle industry.
“The signing here marks a milestone in the history of Weichai's hydrogen fuel cell development. After years of in-depth layout and focused R&D, Weichai has now developed a large number of hydrogen fuel cell products with independent intellectual property rights. The development of the hydrogen fuel cell industry requires the joint efforts of upstream and downstream enterprises to form a closed loop, and also requires them to collaborate in many aspects such as hydrogen production and storage, thus accelerating the commercial application of hydrogen fuel cells on a larger scale." relevant leader of Weichai Group said at the event.
Since 2010, Weichai has invested successively 4 billion yuan in new energy business and built the world's largest fuel cell engine and stack production line with a capacity of 20,000 hydrogen fuel cell engines. Relying on the National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Centre and the opportunity presented by the "Hydrogen in Ten Thousand Homes" technology demonstration project, Weichai launched a full range of hydrogen power & corresponding commercial vehicles, thus strengthening its position as a forerunner in the field of hydrogen fuel cells.
In the future, Weichai will make rapid breakthroughs in core technologies, provide more competitive products to lead the industry and contribute to the achievement of the "Double Carbon" target.
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- Order Summary: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Were Delivered Successively in China 2022-08-24
- First 24 Hydrogen Sanitation Vehicles Put into Use in Guangzhou 2022-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022