Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment
YANGZHOU, CHINA, November 8 /chinatrucks.com/ -- On December 6, 2021, Weichai Special Vehicle (hereafter referred to as Weichai), a subsidiary company wholly owned by Weichai Group, held a business conference 2022 and launched new products in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province with the theme of "setting a new benchmark for wide body mining trucks and leading the development of large-scale mining equipment". At the conference, Weichai Special Vehicle set the goal to be a leader in the development of large-scale mining equipment and launched new products to provide more offerings for customers.
As Weichai continues to customize core components to meet customer needs and adopt scientific concepts, a new product platform has been established. Armed with this flexible new product platform, Weichai was able to extend its product lineup to 70T, 90T, 110T and 150T for different application scenarios in large open-pit coal mines, metal mines, and a wide range of sand and gravel aggregate mines.
To comply with the national emission regulations, Weichai special vehicles are equipped with WP12/WP13 national-IV engine. At the same time, the WP15NG gas engine has been launched, which can cover the current range of WP12/WP13 and meet the non-road Euro-IV requirements. Its WP17 engine adopts V8 structure to ensure abundant power and smooth running. With up to 570kW power output, it can meet the Euro-IV emission standards for off-road trucks.
Weichai 2022 WT110 and WT150 series products were developed after a comprehensive market research, and are the first and the only product of its kind in the Chinese market, said Qian Zhusheng, general director of Weichai Special Vehicle.
In the business conference, Weichai Special Vehicle also held a ceremony to celebrate the launch of its new mining truck WT110, and showcased its WT90, WT110 and WT150 mining truck, WT90EV full electric unmanned mining truck, WT125 wide body mining truck and unmanned mining truck. Also it signed a strategic order for the supply of 2600 units equipment at the site and held a delivery ceremony with customers from Xinjiang, Inner mon , Shanxi and Shanghai.
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- 1000 Weichai-powered Mining Trucks Delivered to Customers 2020-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021