Weichai and Bosch Join Forces for Future Technological Innovation
On October 3, Weichai signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Bosch Group of Germany for joint development of future technologies. The two sides will strengthen cooperation in the fields of new energy, high thermal efficiency diesel engine and intelligent transport.
Before the signing ceremony, a delegation led by Stefan Hartung, Chairman of the Bosch Board of Management Directors of Bosch Group visited Weichai Group. He met Tan Xuguang, Chairman of Shandong Heavy Industry Group and Chairman of Weichai Power and held discussions and exchanged ideas.
Stefan Hartung said that the two sides have achieved remarkable results in the past collaboration, and expressed hope to further expand the co-operation into new technological areas such as fuel cells, to accomplish better and longer-term development.
Tan Xuguang pointed out that the two sides have cooperated closely in technology research and development, and jointly created a model of Sino-German enterprise cooperation. Weichai will continue to deepen the all-round strategic cooperation with Bosch.
The partnership between Weichai and Bosch has lasted for over 20 years since they began cooperation in 1999. Over the years, Weichai and Bosch have witnessed the continuous growth of China's internal combustion engine industry. With the rapid development of new energy vehicles, Weichai and Bosch are swiftly responding to emerging market demands, have expanded their layout in the new energy vehicle market, and are committed themselves to the research, development and commercialization of fuel cells products, opening a new chapter in strategic cooperation between the two parties.
- Global Strategic Partners of SINOTRUK Visit Weichai 2023-09-04
- Weichai Exported Its First Electric Light Trucks to Philippines 2023-04-07
- Weichai Releases World's First Commercialized High-power Metal-supported SOFC 2023-03-23
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022